I recently got introduced to Sisel International by a friend of mine, while he was looking at a company that I was in at that time.Due to some questionable ethics in that other company, I decided to leave it. To say that I was intrigued with Sisel International was an understatement. This is the first company in the history of Network Marketing to have a “Wave 4” compensation plan (as outlined by Richard Poe’s book “Wave 4: Network Marketing in the 21st Century”). I`m going to try to perform an unbiased review of Sisel International as possible, so here goes:
- Company track record – Sisel International was founded in 2006 by Tom Mower Sr. & his son, Tom Mower Jr. with the mission to create the most powerful personal care products and dietary supplements in the world. The name Sisel (pronounced sizzle) is an acronym for Science, Innovation, Success, Energy and Longevity. Tom Sr. discovered years ago what types of questionable ingredients that go into many personal care products when he had his own chemical manufacturing business. He noticed that many of the same chemicals that could be found in harsh cleansers and engine de-greasers could also be found in the products he and his family used every day.
- Financial strength –
Sisel International is a very stable company.As of the date of the writing of this review, Sisel International has no debentures in its financial statement.
- Strong management –Tom Mower Sr. previously owned another MLM company called Neways, Inc. He sold it, due to a divorce, and founded Sisel International at that time. Sisel International, as of the writing of this article, are open in nearly 40 countries, which makes it a strong powerhouse in the Network Marketing industry. They also own their own $150 million manufacturing facility, and also manufacture products for several other multi-level marketing companies.
- Unique consumable products – With over 300 products in 12 categories, Sisel International has a wide variety of organic, non-toxic products that are used in every household on a monthly basis.
- Competitive pricing – It is the company’s belief to keep their pricing affordable in every aspect of their products. Their pricing is significantly lower than their competitor’s products of similar quality. Since they have their own manufacturing facility, they can keep pricing very affordable for its distributors.
- High reorder rate – With such a wide variety of products, the monthly reorder rate remains competitive with industry standards. The company reorder rate stands at 68%.
- Low attrition – With a low monthly qualification & wide variety of products, customers continue to order products on a monthly basis.
- Low personal production requirement – To qualify for commissions, the company requires a minimum monthly order of 50 BV, which is one of the lowest I have seen for any company in the Network Marketing industry.
- Low entry costs – Sisel International requires a minimum order of 50 BV and purchase of a $44.95 distributor kit. To offset the price of a distributor kit, they also include a bottle of their Encompass 360 product, which is unseen in the industry.
- Timing vs. trends – The consumer is becoming more aware of what goes into the products that they purchase, as it is becoming more prevalent that companies are using harmful toxins in their products. They are demanding that the marketplace provides more environmentally-conscious alternatives, as more people are developing allergies and sensitivities to what is currently available.
- Legal, fair, balanced compensation – Sisel International pays out up to 67% to its distributors, which is one of the highest in the industry. There are 6 ways to make money within the Sisel International compensation plan.
Sisel International is also the world`s only “Wave 4” company.To understand more of the concept, I highly recommend that you read Richard Poe’s book “Wave 4: Network Marketing in the 21st Century”.
- No risk – With every multi-level company, there is a certain amount of risk involved.
Taking all 12 factors listed above into consideration, Sisel International is a company that you cannot afford to at least take a look at. Sisel International have been around since 2006, and will be around for a long time to come.